Garden Show Vendor Application
in our outdoor market place present an array of plants, soil amendments, water-saving devices, landscaping ideas and accessories to enhance your garden. Plants and more plants appeal to a variety of garden styles and needs: flowers, succulents....plants and more plants for sale. Consultants and non-profits offer advice on gardening in a sustainable way. You'll find art for your garden and jewelry to appeal to all tastes.
Vendors are welcome to attend the Saturday Night Garden Gala, our traditional party in Hidden Valley's theater.
We're glad to answer any questions.
Please contact Bob Byrne at 831.582.7316 or email@example.com
Vendor application deadline: March 31st, 2019 (For the 50th Anniversary 2019 Garden Show)
ON-LINE VENDOR REGISTRATION FORM HERE (note you first will be asked to fill out a contact form for our vendor database before being directed to the form. Please provide all the information requested.)
- Be present both days of the Show.
- Transport and unload materials at your space. Vendors are welcome and encouraged to bring their own
canopy, tables and signage.
- Provide Board of Equalization (BOE) permit number (required) for more than 2 sales per year.
- A Permit is required to sell food, alcohol and beverages. Contact the Monterey County Environmental
Health Bureau to process.
- Provide Certificate of Insurance naming Carmel Valley Garden Club as "Additional Insured" no later than
2 weeks (April 20) before the Show or sign a "Hold Harmless" Agreement.
- Area must be left clean with garbage disposed of properly.
TIME AND SET UP
- Garden Show hours: 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM both Saturday and Sunday
- Vendors must be set up by 9:30 AM on Saturday, first day of Show
- Vehicle unloading is from noon to 7:00 PM on Friday and 7:00 AM to 9:00 AM on Saturday. Volunteers
will direct you.
- Sunday breakdown begins at 4:00 PM and must be completed by 6:00 PM.
- 10' x 10' space. (If you need a larger space, please ask.)
- Extra electrical outlets are limited in availability. Please ask.
- A watchman on-site Saturday night; however, we are not responsible for lost items.