HomeGarden Show Silent Auction
Our Silent Auction is justifiably famous! It is our primary fund-raiser, and its proceeds benefit many nonprofits in the Valley.
We traditionally have offered quality house-goods, fine art, restaurant certificates, retail donations and certificates, wine, garden items, and more.
In recent years we have also included raffles of high end retail items and included club-member offered experiences such as art classes, airplane rides and more.
So don't miss this amazing opportunity to bid on great items and support your Valley Nonprofits.
This year our Auction will focus on these areas:
1. The Best of the Region's Experiences and Adventures - these are donated tickets, events, and certificates from some of the premiere Institutions in Carmel Valley and the Monterey peninsula area.
2. Club Experiences - we will repeat last year's very successful donations of club members' time to provide unique activities, classes and events available for bidding. These will include an airplane flight over Monterey, calligraphy classes, and much much more.
3. Local Art/Arts and Crafts - many of our talented artists and crafts people in the Valley have donated some of their ware to the auction.
4. Wine - an ever popular category with donations from our local wineries.
5. Baskets of goodies - made possible by the generosity of our local retailers in combination with other donations.
6. Raffles - we will repeat our popular raffles with raffle tickets at $5.00 each. Raffles will run at 3:00 on Saturday and Sunday.
For more information or to donate, contact:
Deb Langley 559-259-1959 firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you to our 2020 Corporate and Retail Donors - updated as of February 20, 2020
Garden Show Main Page